Using this website
We reserve the right to restrict access to some or all of the content on this website in a manner we see fit, at any time, without prior notice.
Although we’ll do our best to ensure the site is up and running, we cannot guarantee the availability of this website. You must not rely on this website to solve your problems or tackle any issues you may have. We reserve the right to close down this website either temporarily or permanently, without prior notice.
Who is this website for?
Although the content of this site is suitable for viewers of all ages, it is intended for individuals aged 18 and over who have full legal capacity to enter into contracts, obtain credit, be a party to legal proceedings, etc. However, younger viewers may also find some of the information useful, for example, for educational purposes, in preparation for adult life or to assist their parents, carers and other adults they may know. Any users under 18 should be aware that most of the content will not apply directly to them until they reach majority and minors are advised to talk to an adult about the issues covered on this website.
Geographical location and jurisdiction
The information contained on this website is aimed at viewers located in the United Kingdom and most of the legal resources refer to English Law, although some information is equally applicable in Scotland and/or Northern Ireland. Viewers are urged to ensure the information provided is applicable in their jurisdiction.
Dos and don’ts
- You may view, print and save pages from this website. If you choose to print or save pages, do bear in mind that their content may get outdated.
- You may download, store and print any letters and documents posted on this website. If you choose to use those letters and documents, you will do so at your own risk. You are encouraged to seek advice before using any of the letters and documents posted up here.
- You may use the resources and documents on this website for your own personal or business use and share them with personal acquaintances offline.
- You may share links to our content on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIN, etc.).
- You may post links to this website provided they are posted in a suitable context within appropriate content.
- You may not re-post or re-publish any content, including documents and template letters, from this website on any other website.
- You may not share any letters or documents from this website on social media platforms.
- You may not compile the content of this website to redistribute it in any way, either online or offline.
- You may not use any material obtained from this site for profit or commercial gain.
- You may not post links to this website within an inappropriate website or platform. Examples of inappropriate websites would include file sharing platforms, sites with adult content and those that encourage hatred, violence or illegal activities.
- You may not link to this website in a derogatory manner. If you have any issues regarding the content of this website, please contact us.
This website is intended as a compilation of resources from multiple sources available in the public domain. Attribution has been given to the relevant source(s) where appropriate.
Although we endeavour to ensure that the content posted on this website is accurate and up-to-date, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or relevance of the information, nor can we guarantee that it will always be up-to-date. We reserve the right to stop updating the content of this website and/or to stop making it available to the public at any time.
The information on this website is provided for your convenience and as reference material. You are urged to verify its accuracy by yourself and to get proper legal or professional advice where required.
The content of this website does not constitute advice or a recommendation to follow any suggested course of action, nor does it constitute financial advice. The operators of this website are not authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We will not be held liable for any loss or damages arising from your use of this website or reliance on its content. This includes losses arising from unpaid debts and court claims, loss of business, property, employment, revenue or profits or missed opportunities such as investment opportunities.
We do our best to protect this website from malicious attacks, hacking, malware, computer viruses and spam as best we can, however, we cannot guarantee that any material downloaded from this website will be malware and virus free. We do not knowingly distribute adware or malware on this website but we cannot guarantee that no such content will be present on this site.
We will not liable in respect of any loss of data or equipment arising from your use of this website.
This website contains links to external content. The operators of this site are not responsible for content located on external domains belonging to third parties, nor can we guarantee its accuracy or availability. Websites are subject to change, restructuring and closure without notice.
We cannot be held liable for any loss or damages arising from your use of external websites linked to from this website.
If you find any broken or outdated links to external site, please contact us.