A growing selection of tools to make your financial life easier.
- Comprehensive budget calculator. Work out your budget before entering into a DMP, making offers to creditors, putting together a statements of means for dealing with judgments, rent arrears, council tax and fines enforcement.
- Want to take control of your debt repayments? You can set up your own debt management plan with our DMP repayment calculator.
- Thinking of clearing your debts by offering a lump sum to all your creditors? Look at our Full & Final settlement calculator.
- Received a claim or involved in litigation? Check out our defence and court deadlines calculator.
- Do you know how much a relatively small debt can increase once bailiffs get involved? Look at our bailiff and HCEOs fees calculator.
- Can you afford to take out more credit? Use our loan calculators to estimate your repayments.
- Looking for a mortgage? Make sure you can afford it in the long term. Use our mortgage calculators.
- Want to be debt free? Use our credit card calculator to work out how to pay off those cards.
- Ready to start saving? Use our savings and investments calculators to work out how much your money can grow at various rates of interest.
- Have you received a notice of an application for an attachment of earnings order? Want to make a voluntary repayment offer to suspend the order? Use our dedicated N56 calculator to work out your figures.
- Need to suspend a warrant of control to avoid a bailiff visit? Have you circumstances change and you can no longer afford your CCJ repayments? Have you got a forthwith judgment you want to be able to repay in monthly installments? In all these cases, you will need to fill in an N245 with your financial details and a repayment offer. Use our N245 calculator to work out your figures.